lundi 15 octobre 2012

Tervetuloa !

Moi everyone !

My name is Simona and I'm French. I work as a volunteer in a music school in Finland. I decided to do this blog to show you my work and how I live here (well, I guess million people will follow this blog everyday because of my incredible life).

I'm doing an European Voluntary Service. I don't have salary but I'm hosting for free and I receive every month money for food and pocket money. So if you want to travel in an European country for almost free, and if you are between 18 and 30 years old, DO AN EVS !!


So, let's talk about the school :), as I said, it's a music school called "Varsinais-Suomen Kansanopisto". I'm proud of me because now I can say it naturally, but for a poor little French I am, the first time I read this name it was impossible for me to remember it !

Kansanopisto is quite a little school, there's about 50 students in all, so it's more like a big house for us than a school ;)

There are music classes (woah, amazing !), one theatre class and one class for young disabled. There are also some personal courses, for singing for example.


"Päätalo", the main building of the school, my room is also there.


An other building, "Inkilä", there are the Music Technology class and the Theatre class.
 

So as you can see, this is REALLY beautiful :) The first day I came in Finland I though I was dreaming. I remember when my supervisor took me up at the airport, when I was sitting in her car, we were only in the highway and I was "Oh my God, this is so beautiful !!"... well, change from Paris to Finland in the same day is quite a shock...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire