lundi 15 octobre 2012

Paimio

Paimio is the place where I live. It's a town of 10 000 habitants. So this is not very big, but anyway there is absolutely EVERYTHING ! Several supermarkets (I counted 4 ! At least I will not die of hunger), swimming pool, library, cinema, sport center, café, bar (this one is very important)... And in additional, I'm 30 km far from Turku, which is one of the biggest city in Finland (in fact Turku is not so big, but I will talk about this an other time ;)).

I think Paimio is a really nice and peaceful place to live, one of the things I like the most is the calm. I heard several times that Finland is a country for people who wants to be alone, I understand why now. And I must say that I love it. I love walk around while listening music and enjoy Finnish country side (and Finnish drunks sometimes).


So here are some pictures I took to introduce you Paimio :



First of all, Siwa, one of the 4 supermarkets. This one is just in front of the school, and I go there almost everyday... Now I'm friend with all the cashiers.


The cinema ! I didn't go yet, but apparently it's a very old one, so I have to try it !



Church's entrance


The church

 
Typical Finland's churches are very nice


 Also the cemetery is very beautiful !



2 commentaires:

  1. What have you done that you are there as volunteer?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. As I said in an other post, I'm doing an European Voluntary Service. You can find more information about this on internet. Anyway, if you have questions about this you can ask me :)

      Supprimer