vendredi 26 octobre 2012

It snows in Heaven

This morning I was drinking my morning coffee (awesome life), and then I looked at the window... EVERYTHING WAS WHITE ! I almost choked on my coffee... In fact it already starded to snow yesterday evening but I didn't notice because I stayed in my room.

And I must say that snow in Finland is really wonderful, even without Finland is an absolute beautiful country, but with snow is just... woahhh ! It's definitely Santa Claus' country ! And I'm only in the very south of Finland...  I can't imagine how it is in Lapland ! I really have to go there !

So if you're not in Finland, here is some photos for you to see what you're missing (yeah, I'm really sadist ;))

The first picture I took this morning, it was still a bit dark, it's even more beautiful :)


Welcome to Finland :)


 Evening picture


I will try (I said "TRY") to take some nice photos of the countryside, if I do I will put them here :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire