jeudi 25 octobre 2012

Dear Turku :)

Thank god I live near Turku, because even if Paimio is a very nice town and everything, there's not so much to do... (except to go to Siwa everyday).

So, you know how it works in Finland, here "big city" means "not so big in fact" or "hey, what did you expect ?". 
But it's nice in some way because in Turku all interesting things (shops, restaurants, bar, cafe...) are in the center, so you don't have to walk a lot or to take everytime the bus to go somewhere...

Here is the kind of stuff you can do when you're in Turku :

First, you can visit Turku's beautiful cathedral :) 


 Heaven in Turku *.* 
I'm actually searching for a fucking/awesome/gorgeous/but not too expensive/new guitar !


Honeslty... those guitars are absolutely AWFUL ! 


So, French specialities on the left, and Italian specialities on the right... 
Thanks, now I double feel homesick...

 
And after all of this, you can rest in a café and enjoy a Korvapuusti :) 
(wouhouh ! I finally remember this fucking name)
My life changed when I discovered this... I don't know how I could live without before...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire